Monday, December 20, 2010

G. Dep Confesses to Being a Bad Boy!


 Former Bad Boy Artist, G. Dep was arrested Wednesday, Dec.15  after walking into a police precinct and confessing to the robbery shooting of  John Henkel, he committed 17 years ago!

"I was surprised - for some reason, I really didn't think that he died," Dep revealed. "When they told me, I was like, 'Oh, I'm not going home after this.' Since he owned up to the crime, Dep, born Trevell Coleman, was officially charged with murder. Manhattan District Attorney's Office spokesperson Erin Duggan said Dep faces life in prison.-New York Post

G.Dep's Family strongly urged him not to confess and leave it in the past; but the guilt of the crime pushed him straight to The 25th Precinct. All I can say is wow!! Note G. Dep's confession has now taken him from away from his three children, girlfriend and family. I don't want to be unfair because there is another family involved, the Henkel family now can find closure to their son's newly solved murder.

One Time for your Mind: First, Would you confess to a murder? Secondly, Would you confess to a murder you committed 17 years ago? Tell me what you think People?! Talk is Cheap- Drop a Dime on Em!

Here's A G Dep Throw Back! And Might I Add One of my favorite Old school Throw Backs!!





No comments:

Post a Comment