Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gotta love the MTA!

The MTA, the only transit system that provides live performances, live animals and no star hotel accommodations, all for less than $2.50! Yesterday evening I took the D train and sat down in the "two seater" seat, only to be squished by a man that needed it to be a "three seater"! My discomfort was long forgotten when Michael Jackson appeared and performed thriller live in the middle of the car. His shiny jerry curls and slick moves dazed work fatigued passengers as we traveled on the uptown express. As we watched the performance our heads turned quickly in the opposite direction once the music stopped and Michael opened his tattered satchel expecting pay for his mini Manhattan concert. I leaned back in my tight seat feeling the urge to chuckle and grin at my seat partner who was making my thigh sweat.

OOohh the MTA, the only place where u are face to face with nameless strangers, exchanging breaths and "innocent' body rubs all to get to where we gotta go on time... wait that kind of sounds like the club except without the drinks. Giggle... my stop. later guys.

Talk Is Cheap- Drop A Dime On Em! 
Follow me on www.Twitter.com/MsChynaBlaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment