Sunday, November 7, 2010

You Fancy Huh?!



Yes, Ms.Chyna BlaQ stays fancy!! On a Budget! If I can't make it to my favorite girl Sally for my manicure and pedicure, I do it myself. Take care of your hands and feet people! Its only right.

It is so important to take care of yourself. This Blog right here is for guys and girls! If you have cracked heels or your little piggies are cutting the sheets, you need to read this!



I pride myself on keeping my skin, hair and nails right. Don't get me wrong there are some weeks where I have to check myself and say "Girl, lets get it together".

A manicure and pedicure does wonders for your self esteem! Whether its professional or "Home-made", its all a part of good hygiene. Believe it or not, people tend to look at your hands and feet first! Nails that are dirty and neglected, can be a major turn off. If you are going on a date or a job interview, you need to be properly groomed.


 Let us work our way up the body...shall we? Hairy anything is a No No!! I am going to keep this as clean as possible. No pun intended...Studies show that bacteria builds up and clings to our hairs, this results in unpleasant body odors. A Brazilian wax or a Bic Razor can do wonders. Moving right along.... (giggle)


                                                             
 Dry or cracked lips
My response is simply, why??? Keep the soup coolers moist and supple with balms, glosses or creams. It is even more important to do so now, the cold air drys out your skin. Protect your lips,cracked, peeling or bleeding lips are not the move. Personally, I keep a lip gloss on my 24/7! I have very full lips and I love to keep them glossy. I would also like to recommend full body lotions with sea butter in them. Lotions with shea butter keep your skin so soft and shiny.





Ms. Chyna BlaQ's Duffel Bag essentials, Body lotion, comb or brush, make-up bag, hand sanitizer, breath mints or gum, metro card, file and some un-mentionable items that aid in personal hygiene. In my Wendy William's Voice.... How You Doing?!



Oh you Fancy Huh? Are you really fancy? Do you keep up with yourself, like you should? This Blog is not a put down in anyway people. Its just a reminder to Love yourself inside and out! When you love yourself first, others will gladly do the same in return!

What do you think? Do you know anyone That is slacking in the personal hygiene department! 
Talk Is Cheap- So Drop a Dime on Em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment