Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pardon Me...Ms. Cathie Black!

Its not what you know! Its who you know!

Cathie Black received the state waiver, which declared her the New -New York School Chancellor! Now get this, Ms. Black (I love that name), has No Prior experience that would qualify her for this job! November 9, Mayor Bloomberg suggested that the magazine executive replace longtime Chancellor Joel Klein. 

Following her waiver, Ms. Black dropped by  P.S. 109, taking pictures with parents and students. (Smart thinking on her part! She can just look like she knows what she's doing!) Many parents worry and question her ability to manage the public school system. Many are concerned if she will be able to adequately address the needs of the public school system.

I honestly think that someone qualified with educational experience deserves this job! It just clearly shows the benefits of having a friend in power. I wonder if i can get a job that I am not qualified for and have a friend vouch for me?! I wonder...

What do you think of Mayor Bloomberg's power move?
Talk is Cheap-Drop A Dime on Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment