Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Short Men: Big Things come in Small Packages


Does Height Really Matter?!

Many women have height preferences when it comes to dating. They often visualize their ideal man as being tall , dark and handsome. The average height for a man would be about 5'8, anything less is considered short. But are we being fair? Are our height preferences keeping us from meeting really great guys? Hhmm... something to think about ladies.









Many of us are brain washed into excepting preset standards of the ideal weight and height. Who in the world set these unrealistic "Barbie and Ken" standards for us to live by?! It seems a little primitive to assume that the Bigger Man is the better one. The word "Short" has a negative connotation associated with it, implying a lack or inferiority of some sort. Amazing enough, we have created this meaning, changing a description into a fault. It's kind of sad.




Napoleon Complex or short man syndrome is defined as an angry male of below the average height who feels it necessary to act out in an attempt to gain respect and recognition from others to compensate for his abnormally short stature. Many short men feel they have something to prove. They tend to be a bit more competitive and aggressive socially, due to this inferiority complex.


One time for your Mind: A good man, is a good man, whether he is tall, short, white, brown or purple. We are all entitled to having preferences, but don't let these preferences discriminate and judge people prematurely. What do you think? Is Height and issue for you? Or perhaps weight??!!

Talk Is Cheap- Drop A Dime On Em!
Follow me on www.Twitter.com/MsChynaBlaQ

2 comments:

  1. Like I said girl,,,I'm short already I ain't messing with another short one smh! If we both cant reach a door nob who will...lmao!I'm not gonna dy in a fire (I refuse) lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 5'10, and the love of my life is a shortie coming in at 5'3. Best man I've ever met...He definitely didn't come up to me! I went after him...it took some getting used to, but it fades away quickly :)

    ReplyDelete