Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fantasia confirms her Obvious Baby Bump

Soul Singer Fantasia announces pregnancy to fans?! But anyone with eyes could see this! Fantasia looks like she is approaching her third trimester! The singer has had a really rough past year dealing with public scrutiny for dating her very married boyfriend Antwuan Cook and attempting suicide.

“For a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don't live my life for folk,” the singer shared with her audience on Sunday. “This child that I carry, God has given me this child. And I don't have to hide it from none of y'all."


Well Fantasia, it makes us wonder because inside sources say that this is not the first "God Given" pregnancy by Antwuan Cook. Hhhmm.Congrats and the Best of Luck to you girl!!



Talk Is Cheap- Drop A Dime On Em! 
Follow me on www.Twitter.com/MsChynaBlaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment