Thursday, January 6, 2011

Love ... The Other 4 letter Word

What exactly do we mean when we say
"I Love You"??? 


People say "I love you" all the time.We learn from early age how to manipulate people and win favor, by using these magical words.



Love...You can Buy it, try it, taste it and even make it! Seriously, I think we all pretty much want to hear these words. Personally, I'd rather someone show me that they love me than tell me! Like Sunshine Anderson "I've heard it all before..." I've heard these words uttered in selfish passions of nothingness! I love you! I love you! I Love you Girl!! Aaaww Hog wash!!




It's a Muti-Million Dollar Phrase!!
You can find it branded on pillows, cards and thongs! Its a true Money maker! Soon, we will be approaching the most commercialized marketed day there is besides Christmas. Can you Guess what day I am talking about??? Give up? Valentine's Day!! The day where love is measured in dollar amounts and people play hard to get exactly what they want.


Should our love be proven and measured by materialistic items or obsessive behavior?


Get your head out the clouds!
In western societies the concept of love is often based on fantasy. Ladies a Knight in Shining Armor will never come and  rescue you or pay all your bills! And Fellas your fantasy wife will not be sleeping booty with a 2 inch waist and bisexual tendencies. Keep waiting People!!


Love in its purest form can be beautiful; its a feeling like none other. Love is real and unconditional. Love is patience and understanding. Well, we can all agree to disagree about the true meaning of love. But can we safely say that love is a game of chance, we all risk being hurt.

Are you willing to take a chance on love?
Or have you thrown in your hand?


Talk Is Cheap- Drop a dime on Em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment