Thursday, April 7, 2011

Procrastination: The New Dirty word!

Are you always putting things off for tomorrow that you can do today? Saying you will do" it" and never get anything done?! Setting the same goals that never gets accomplished?? Then you my friend are a Procrastinator!! Procrastination is the new swear word that needs to be banned from our language and lifestyles!!



Procrastinate: to defer action; delay: to procrastinate until an opportunity is lost.

Characteristics of a grade A Procrastinator
People who procrastinate tend to put off everything until the last minute. The phrase that pays is always, "I will do it tomorrow". They tend to be indecisive and evasive when it comes to decision making. Procrastinators are often bad with time management and planning.


OH My Goodness, I honestly feel like I am writing about myself! I tend to procrastinate often and suffer the consequences for putting things off until later. Procrastination is bad behavior that must be changed!


Have hope my fellow procrastinators...there is redemption for us yet!! Let's unite and turn over a new leaf!! Lets us do today what we intend on doing tomorrow because we don't want to do it tomorrow anymore??!! I have learned...The First step towards change is a positive attitude; believing that you can change for the better. The second step would be to eliminate all distractions and obstacles that are preventing you from completing your tasks. The third and fourth steps will be easier because the path will be clear for you to achieve your set goals.

 Here's to Good Health, inside and out!!! Igniting a Movement for self improvement!!


  
You!!!

  








Are you a procrastinator? Do you plan to change your bad behavior?  
Talk Is Cheap- Drop A Dime On Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment