Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Costly Condoms!




Why are Good Condoms so Damn Costly!  
Good condoms are way too costly! I went to my favorite drug store and purchased a pack of condoms that nearly cost me 20 bucks! Lots of things ran through my mind at the counter before I made my purchase... I thought, why is this man looking at me like I am a complete horn ball?! I mean, can't women buy condoms?! (We Should!!) Then I thought to myself in a momentary Day Dream like state... Why are these condoms so damn high? Don't we want to encourage people to purchase condoms and have safe sex?! How can we encourage people to purchase condoms when the prices are so discouraging?!


Free Condoms
There are free condoms available and distributed throughout the community. But have you tried a NYC or a Durex Condom lately? I have! They feel awful and only come in one size! This leaves out all of our well endowed men who struggle to fit into them.One size does not fit all people! Quality name brand condoms are made with better materials and lubricants, that make for a more pleasurable safe sex experience.

(Note: My opinion is not law!! If you have to make a choice, please use free condoms!)


One time for your mind: Teenage pregnancy rates and sexual transmitted diseases are higher in poverty stricken areas. Why not make quality condoms free at clinics and hospitals in lower income areas? What do you think? Is this a relevant issue at hand or did I just throw a major temper tantrum?

Talk Is Cheap-Drop a Dime On Em!! 
Follow me on Twitter!!! 
www.twitter.com/MsChynaBlaQ

2 comments:

  1. this one is very awesome and very relavent . you hit it right in the nail but my only question to everyone else how can we get this people to make more quality condoms ? do we banned the magnum and trojans ? I was told u slow people money up somebody gonna talk lets get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Protest Magnum and Trojans... better open up lager maternity wards and Day cares! I feel you, We need to make some real noise about this issue so somebody will listen! Here's to quality free condoms for the poor! Thank you for the feed back Jaeo!

    ReplyDelete