Monday, March 28, 2011

60 Day weight Loss Challenge!!

 If you are anything like me, you are totally not ready for the warm weather! I have packed on a few cold season pounds that I need to shed asap!! I was looking at some "before and after" shots of celebrities who have lost weight and am totally motivated to do the same!

 


 Look at Jennifer Hudson's Before and After Shot! She shed a total of 80lbs!






 






Look at Raven Simone!!! She Looks Super Sexy in her after shot!! You go Girl!! 









I would like to challenge myself and see what I can do in 60 days... Here is my before picture and in 60 days I will post my after picture. My goal is to drop a good 15lbs to 20 lbs and tone up. I recently gave up pork and beef, and have changed the way I eat, but must admit my slip ups are the snacking at the PC when writing. Please join me in this 60 day challenge or just drop a line of advice. Well here we GO!!!!

Ms Chyna -Before

If you are a trainer and wish to assist me in my goal for free... :) Your info will be posted and promoted on the this site. My start date is April.4, 2011!!!




                                              Ms. Chyna - After




Okay, June 4th makes the 2 month marker for my 60 day challenge!! Here is my after picture!  I lost 10lbs and feel great!! Thanks to my wonderful trainers Terrane and Jubilee from www.skyefitness.com, I am able to keep in shape and look great!! Join our new Bootcamp called " Blaq Body Bootcamp"!! Its a great way to burn fat, learn new exercises and even get counseling from licensed nutritionists!
Talk Is Cheap- Drop A Dime On Em!
Follow me on www.Twitter.com/MsChynaBlaQ

8 comments:

  1. Hey Chyna,

    This is Dee (Dizzy) ;) I think I wanna join you on the 60 day challenge. What is it that I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited about this 60 day challenge!! First take a before picture for comparing, then I will email you my work out routine along with my "modified" way of eating. And Know that I am totally open to any suggestions that you have. :) Lets Do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO CHYNA MY NAME IS ADELE AND I WOULD LOVE TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON ALSO. AM I TOO LATE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! Its not too late! Thanks for joining Adele. April 4th was my restart date so you didn't miss much. So far we have been staying in contact via text and facebook for tips n motivation.Weigh-ins will be every Monday. Happy to have you on board Adele!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME CHYNA SO HOW WILL I GET YOUR DIET AND WORKOUT ROUTINE. AND ALSO HOW WOULD I GET MY BEFORE PIC UP?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay we can take care of that via email and facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. April 13, 2011

    Journal Entry 1.


    We started this challenge April 2, 2011 it’s been a week and a half. When I seen the post on your blog about the challenge I was excited cause I knew we would be there to encourage each other, which is what we ALL need. I can say I have been doing good, slipped up a little on my eating habits but it’s natural. I have been going to the gym on the regular, at least 2-3 week. I have seen a little difference in my face, my energy and just the drive I have to continue. For some people that need a little motivation or just need some tips to getting started, I say just ease your way into it. Starts with some walking, jogging, do some crunches at home. For myself, I won’t work out in the house I have to get out the house and do it. You have to know yourself, and most and foremost be honest with yourself. Until Next WK! STAY STRONG, STAY DETERMINED, AND STAY ENCOURAGED!

    For Eating;

    Breakfast: I may have hot or cold cereal, or egg white omelet with spinach/onions/mushrooms with turkey bacon.

    Lunch; Normally left overs in a smaller portion, or a salad of some kind.

    Dinner; I definitely don’t eat heavy after a certain time. If you do get the urge to eat, have some cereal. Fulfilling but not heavy.

    You want to eat 4-6 small meals a day including snack to keep your metabolism on speed. I pack my meals for work, which helps a whole lot for me. Be creative with your food, eating healthy does not mean boring eating. Open your mind and stomach up to new and exciting ideas.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chyna Black!!! Love the Blog I might c U on Saturday!!!
    Nicole S... You know who?(:

    ReplyDelete