Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl 2013: The Ravens Beat 49ers 34-31!!


The Baltimore Ravens take the win 34-31 for Super Bowl XLVII against the San Francisco 49ers!! The Super Bowl is undoubtedly the most popular sporting event throughout the nation. I, amongst millions of others, stationed myself on a sofa and stuffed my face with chips, dip and drink!


The Ravens literally struggled to see the light of  victory against the 49ers, through the huge power outage that shut the lights off during the third quarter.






The half time performance had all eyes glued to their sets as we watched Beyonce along with a Destiny's Child sing our favorite songs!! The girls looked fantastic. I think this was my favorite part of the game considering I am so not into sports. Okay, Super bowl Sunday had its glory now its diet Monday!






Talk Is Cheap- Drop A Dime On Em! 
Follow me on www.Twitter.com/MsChynaBlaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment