Thursday, August 4, 2011

Next Level Stilettos

The Shoe Game has evolved quite a bit.  Designers are bringing the Stiletto back to New Heights and Deeper Depths, literally! Nine to Ten inch heels are the trending styles on the red carpet and cat walk these days.

Stilettos and other high heels are very sexy on the body; they push up the buns and extend the legs.




Are these new aged stilts safe to walk in? Studies show that well over 3 million women have suffered high heel related injuries that required medical attention. Hhmm. Here is a picture of  Lady Ga Ga falling in a pair of her exotic new aged heels. Proud to say she did not suffer any injuries in this fall.

Ladies I Love High heels, but I try not to go past 4 inches. And I also love my toes..hint hint @ Wendy Williams, who openly admits to having wretched looking feet. (so no need for pics) How you Dowing??



One time for your mind: The American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society found that: 8 out of 10 women say that theirs shoes are painful. 9 out of 10 women wear shoes that are too small. 7 out of 10 women develop a bunion, hammertoe or other types of painful foot deformities.

Do you wear shoes that are too tight?
Do you have ugly feet because of wearing shoes that are too small??
Talk Is Cheap- Drop A Dime On Em! 
Follow me on www.Twitter.com/MsChynaBlaQ

3 comments:

  1. Oh nooo that's not my next level stilletos nor future level. They hidious maybe for lil monster....gigglin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's phenomenal I didn't know about all this until the moment I saw this blog post of yours over here. Also I want to know one thing. Do you have any valuable data about how to defend your personal intellectual property from being stolen without notifying you about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the compliment!! I am not sure about how to defend my posts. A few people have re-posted my blogs to save themselves the time and effort it takes to write them... with that being said the show must go on... I haven't written in a while and your comment definitely encourages me to do so. Have a wonderful Day! XOXOXO Ms.Chyna BlaQ

    ReplyDelete